httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Townsend <martin.towns...@power-oasis.com>
Subject Re: Memory Pool
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2010 14:40:39 GMT
  On 11/10/2010 15:36, Ben Noordhuis wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 16:14, Martin Townsend
> <martin.townsend@power-oasis.com>  wrote:
>> I have created a pool from the child pool for storing warning messages that
>> can live across requests, the final request will insert the warnings into
>> the response.  How do I ensure that this pool is cleared at the end of the
>> final request?
> By calling apr_pool_clear() or apr_pool_destroy()?
>

> -----
> No virus found in this message.

Thanks for the response, the problem I have is where do I call
apr_pool_clear(), if I call it from the output filter then the warnings
will be freed before they are sent in the response.  Is there a hook
that I could use, or should I set a flag and then use a hook like
fix-ups that will check this flag and then call  apr_pool_clear()?

--
Martin Townsend
Power*Oasis*

Mobile: 07884 444658