httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From r.@tuxteam.de
Subject Strange EOS bucket in filter
Date Sat, 23 Oct 2010 10:06:53 GMT

Hello list,

I'm currently developing an output filter that , dpending on some
condition either parses all data to convert it (and hence don't pass any
of the incomming buckets down the pipe) or decides to leave the data as
it is and just pushes all incomming buckets down. Now, strangely, for
the second case every second request my filter only gets an EOS bucket
(as the first bucket te filter sees) for all resources that the filter
doesn't need to touch. This only seems to happen for requests with
keep-alive true. That somehow sounds like someting I've encoutered
before but I can't recall when or where :-/ Any ideas what's going on?

 Cheers, Ralf Mattes