httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From whut_jia <whut_...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: add cookie in handler process
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 01:49:08 GMT
Thank you,According to your ways,I use r->err_headers_out .The question is resolved! But
I want ask why?Why did I can't set cookie directly in the main request r->headers_out??
Thanks,
Jia

At 2010-09-20 02:09:54,"Sorin Manolache" <sorinm@gmail.com> wrote:

>2010/9/19 whut_jia <whut_jia@163.com>:
>> Hello,
>> I am new to apache module development,and now I have a problem.
>> Now,I am writing a handler module.In this module,I need validate username/password
infomation sent by user.After validating,I set cookie into headers_out(apr_table_set(r->headers_out,"Ser-Cookie","....")),and
then do external redirection (apr_table_setn(r->headers_out,"Location"," URL")).The question
is that I just get Location header but get Cookie header when I access to apache server.why??