httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Fabio Kaminski <fabiokamin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: modules architecture issue
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 20:19:51 GMT
Ben,

I know thats not the traditional way to do it.. and the way i used to do it
too.. but i wanna to scale and use only the resources i really need, been
fast as possible.. so i think nothing better than be apache itself..

besides i see a lot of optimizations and freedom (like caching, or routing,
filters.. etc) geting things from filters or rolling some of my own..

i dont think i could be any better inside some sandbox..

its more a custom thing, trying to achieve good latency-throughput and
resource-aware.. so unless i wanna the easy way.. (wich is not the case)..
why not? :)