httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: add cookie in handler process
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 10:15:04 GMT
 Because a redirect isn't considered a "normal" (eg, 200) response, so
it uses the err_headers table on output.

Issac

On 9/20/2010 3:49 AM, whut_jia wrote:
> Thank you,According to your ways,I use r->err_headers_out .The question is resolved!
But I want ask why?Why did I can't set cookie directly in the main request r->headers_out??
> Thanks,
> Jia
>

> At 2010-09-20 02:09:54úČ"Sorin Manolache" <sorinm@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 2010/9/19 whut_jia <whut_jia@163.com>:
>>> Hello,
>>> I am new to apache module development,and now I have a problem.
>>> Now,I am writing a handler module.In this module,I need validate username/password
infomation sent by user.After validating,I set cookie into headers_out(apr_table_set(r->headers_out,"Ser-Cookie","....")),and
then do external redirection (apr_table_setn(r->headers_out,"Location"," URL")).The question
is that I just get Location header but get Cookie header when I access to apache server.why??