httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From whut_jia <whut_...@163.com>
Subject add cookie in handler process
Date Sun, 19 Sep 2010 14:00:40 GMT
Hello,
I am new to apache module development,and now I have a problem.
Now,I am writing a handler module.In this module,I need validate username/password infomation
sent by user.After validating,I set cookie into headers_out(apr_table_set(r->headers_out,"Ser-Cookie","....")),and
then do external redirection (apr_table_setn(r->headers_out,"Location"," URL")).The question
is that I just get Location header but get Cookie header when I access to apache server.why??
Many thanks,
Jia