httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Donaldson <pdonaldson_h...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Apache mods - possible to send request on?
Date Tue, 14 Sep 2010 17:33:14 GMT
Hello,

I am completely new to Apache and Apache Modules, and so I'd be grateful if
someone could tell me whether it might be possible to write a module that takes
elements of the request and makes a request to another web server at an
arbitrary URL?

I don't want to redirect the client, I just want to be able to get the request,
look for elements in the query string of the request, make an asynchronous http
request to another web server, meanwhile the original request is handled in the
normal way.

Many Thanks,
Peter