httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Townsend <martin.towns...@power-oasis.com>
Subject Re: Problem with ap_internal_redirect_handler
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 12:29:53 GMT
  On 24/08/2010 11:19, Ben Noordhuis wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 11:50, Martin Townsend
> <martin.townsend@power-oasis.com>  wrote:
>> Do you mean setting a request note from the input filter that an output
>> filter picks up which can then output the captcha.shtml?
> Yes, if your module consists of filters only. If it also includes a
> content generator, I'd probably do it from there. But you know your
> code best so pick the most appropriate solution.

I don't have a content generator.   Can I call
ap_internal_redirect_handler to perform the redirect from my output
filter or do I have to destroy the original bucket brigade and load the
contents of captcha.shtml into a new one (in which case how do I ensure
that the SSI output filter is called as captcha.shtml contains SSI).  If
I can call ap_internal_redirect_handler how do I stop the original
request from generating a response after ap_internal_redirect_handler
returns?

Best Regards,
Martin.