httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Townsend <martin.towns...@power-oasis.com>
Subject Re: Problem with ap_internal_redirect_handler
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 09:11:15 GMT
  Hi,

I'm trying to add a captcha feature to our custom module.  How should I
handle the returned captcha code in the POST data.  I currently have an
input filter for processing other POST data but if I use this how do I
redirect to the captcha.shtml page if validation fails.  If I validate
the code in an earlier phase like the fixups how do I read the POST
data? Does anyone know the best way to handle this.  I'm using v2.2-3.

Many Thanks,
Martin.

Martin Townsend
power*oasis*