httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From PIPIT isnatia <piet_im...@yahoo.co.id>
Subject Re: where i can find mod_deflate package?
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:26:54 GMT
Thanks for your reply.
if the source code mod_deflate, i have got it. But dependecies that is include
in mod_deflate, i have not found it.
I have sent an email on httpd-apache, but there is no response.

Best regards,
Isnatia

----- Original Message ----
From: Rainer Jung <rainer.jung@kippdata.de>
To: modules-dev@httpd.apache.org
Cc: PIPIT isnatia <piet_imutz@yahoo.co.id>
Sent: Tue, July 27, 2010 7:15:47 PM
Subject: Re: where i can find mod_deflate package?

On 27.07.2010 10:05, PIPIT isnatia wrote:
> Hi all,,i'm newbie here...
>
> I am looking for mod_deflate package, i mean all contents in mod_deflate.
where
> i can find it?

mod_deflate is part of the Apache Web Server (version 2.0 and 2.2). You can find
download links for Apache on

http://httpd.apache.org/

The documentation is contained in the download and also available online at

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_deflate.html

You should post further related questions to the users list of the Apache Web
Server. See:

http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html

Regards,

Rainer