httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From mike venzke <m...@sparehead.com>
Subject Re: mod_proxy per-directory settings handling
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 05:26:12 GMT
Anyway, we'll file a bug report later in the week with an example config and
proposed solution. As it is now, there's no way to properly use
ProxyPassReverse in a directory scope when you use inherited settings in
nested Locations with other modules. The Locations need to be in
least-specific to most-specific order for every other module to work right,
but doing so puts the mod_proxy aliases also in least-specific to
most-specific order, which is the opposite it expects.

I think it would somehow have to merge the server-scope aliases in forward
order and the directory-scope ones in reverse order, or just remove the
ability to put those in directory scope.

- mike