httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Eddy <eddy.deli...@gmail.com>
Subject Modify the body of a post request Multipar/form-data?
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 06:34:26 GMT
Hi,

I have a Firefox module that encrypts the body content for a POST and GET
request.
The apache module  must decrypt the content and send a crypted reply to the
client.
So, in my apache module, i have a filter to modify the body. For a  POST
 x-www-form-urlencoded, the content is decrypt but
in case of multipart the content is decrypted too late, the mod php has
already tried to process the content.
So I add a handler to my module and i get the data before php, so I decrypt
the content  but I can't inject the uncrypted data in the request.
How modify (decrypt data) the body content before all module ?

Regards,
Eddy