httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Carleton <scarle...@miltonstreet.com>
Subject [OT] Apache on Windows, how many processes?
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 15:47:00 GMT
I know in the *nix world that Apache forks different processes and in
Windows it is threaded.  I was load testing my Windows Apache Module with 50
clients and it never started up a second process, though the thread count
did surpass the 50, it went to 53.  I am assuming the other three threads
where maintenance threads that are not counted in the thread pool.

My question is:  Will Apache on Windows start up more then one worker
process?  If so, what does it take to get that to happen?