httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Andrej van der Zee <andrejvander...@gmail.com>
Subject mod_proxy_balancer and HTTP response header
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 05:27:53 GMT
Hi,

I am looking for way to examine the HTTP response generated by
BalanceMember in my module that runs on the load balancer. I would
like to read a custom HTTP response header that is added by the
application, but I would like to read it on the load-balancer. I tried
to read it in the ap_hook_log_transaction, but the header is not
there. I am not sure about the internals of mod_proxy_balancer, but I
guess the hook does not contain the request_rec of the response from
the actual application running on BalanceMember? I was hoping somebody
could clarify this?

Thank you,
Andrej