httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Jaysingh Samuel <jayasingh.sam...@hotmail.com>
Subject Error in apr_hash.
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 13:04:07 GMT

Hi all,
In our project we use apr_hash to store entries in lookup file, the hash table works fine
if the entries are upto to 500. But when we increased the entries to 1500, it shows errors
and apache does not load.
Iam loading the hash table on post_config of the apache startup. and i have checked with using
both the process pool and server record pool to store the hash table but no luck.
Is there any limitation with the present apr_hash table.
Please guide me how to add more entries in apr_hash table.
Thanks in advance,Jaysingh

The amazing world in sharp snaps
http://news.in.msn.com/gallery/archive.aspx