httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From alin vasile <>
Subject Re: Issuing a client side HTTP request from a module
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 20:21:40 GMT
check the thread "Doing a subrequest with ap_run_sub_req" in the same list

From: Some Guy <>
Sent: Thu, April 22, 2010 5:14:07 PM
Subject: Re: Issuing a client side HTTP request from a module

I don't really need keepalive.  Just a really basic http request.  However,
this would be in a non request handler thread, so I'll have no initial
request_rec to create a subrequest from.  It would also be in the parent
process via a monitor hook.  I see the mod_proxy create_worker and
initialize_worker, but the latter call requires a server_rec, which I won't