httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Graf László <gr...@datatrans.hu>
Subject Re: DSO question
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 18:05:54 GMT
Hi Joe,

You are so kind. Thank you for your reply. I think that I wasn't clear
enough. I know how to parse the HTTP request to access the arguments,
I know how to use the atoi function but now it is not the case.

In that moment when I have the name of the function, ex. f10, I have
this information represented by a char* and it is not the same when you
write your C code. Knowing the function and its parameter I have to
evaluate it somehow. That is why I wrote in my first mail

    int n;
    "n = f10(2);"

It is like the EVAL in Perl, where you specify the statement, prepared
prior, and it calculates or evaluates it.

What I need is to tell to APR, hey APR please find the function "f10" in
all loaded libraries, then execute the function and give me back the result.

grafl