httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Anthony J. Biacco" <abia...@formatdynamics.com>
Subject RE: rewrite processing before cache
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 22:04:16 GMT
Yeah, so I tested this out by putting Vary on for User-Agent..that's not
gonna fly. Went from having 3500 cache entries to 45000 and still
increasing at a rate to which my tomcat servlet and in turn my mysql is
up to 20 queries/s versus 5/s.
Now if I knew there was an end in sight, maybe I could hold out hope.
:-)

-Tony
Manager, IT Operations
Format Dynamics, Inc.