httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric Laurendeau <frederic.laurend...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using aprec in a handler to retrieve request body
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 14:01:08 GMT
The problem is solved with the fix /usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs -c -L
/usr/local/lib -l apreq2 mod_maquette.c
The symbol apreq_params_as_string is now resolved.

But there is another unresolved symbol now : apreq_handle_apache2. I figured
out that this function is declared in the file apreq_module_apache2.h but
including it doesn't resolve the linking problem.

It seems weird, I thought that this symbol would be in the same lib
than apreq_params_as_string...