httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Sorin Manolache <sor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using mod_rewrite in my authorization module. Need advice.
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 21:49:02 GMT
By the way. The order in which the callbacks are called is
translate_name, then authentication/authorisation and last fixups.

If you put the RewriteRule at server level then it is applied during
the translate_name callback.

If you put it inside a <Location> directive, it is applied during the
fixups callback (i.e. _after_ the authentication/authorisation!)