httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Yannick Bergeron <burgerg...@hotmail.com>
Subject hints for creating a DCE authentication and credential caching module
Date Sat, 16 Jan 2010 01:50:59 GMT

Hello

IBM DCE (Distributed Computing Environment) is an authentication and authorization system
using "kerberos v5"-like credential to access a DFS (Distributed File System) filespace

I'm looking to write my own apache 2.2 module that would allow me to:
force authentication on a specific URL/CGIprompt authentication on an URL if the anonymous
access is denieduse the authenticated user credential for the requestreuse the same credential
unless it's expired (user/credential caching)
can this be done with the auth/authz/authn structure or I need to build something totally
independant of this?

which documentation would help me to write a basic module that could evolve in what I'm looking
at?

Regards,

Yannick Bergeron

Reinvent how you stay in touch with the new Windows Live Messenger.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9706116