httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Lewis <>
Subject Re: OAuth WRAP apache module
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2010 18:46:26 GMT
Pedro FĂ©lix wrote:

> However, I would like to create a separate
> building environment (not in the httpd source tree) with only my module and
> all the artifacts required to build it under windows and linux. Any thoughts
> or advices regarding this?

I do not know about the Windows-side (though Eric just posted something
about that), but in Linux, this can be done using the apxs utility.

apxs -g -n auth_wrap

This will create a directory named auth_wrap, create the Makefile in it
for compilation, and an example module source code.  Then, copy yours
over the existing one, and you've got that set up.

Joe Lewis

View raw message