httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Lewis <...@joe-lewis.com>
Subject Re: OAuth WRAP apache module
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2010 18:46:26 GMT
Pedro FĂ©lix wrote:

[snip]
> However, I would like to create a separate
> building environment (not in the httpd source tree) with only my module and
> all the artifacts required to build it under windows and linux. Any thoughts
> or advices regarding this?

I do not know about the Windows-side (though Eric just posted something
about that), but in Linux, this can be done using the apxs utility.

apxs -g -n auth_wrap

This will create a directory named auth_wrap, create the Makefile in it
for compilation, and an example module source code.  Then, copy yours
over the existing one, and you've got that set up.

--
Joe Lewis
www.silverhawk.net