httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Félix <pedrofe...@cc.isel.ipl.pt>
Subject OAuth WRAP apache module
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:08:25 GMT
Hi,

I want to develop an apache module for the OAuth WRAP protocol:

	1) Upon an unauthenticated request, the module should return a 401
with header "WWW-Authenticate: WRAP"

	2) When the request contains the header "Authorization: WRAP
access_token=<token>", the module should validate this token and extract the
user name from it.

I already know the details of the WRAP protocol. My problem is how to
integrate this with Apache.

I'm familiar with architectures/pipelines for HTTP processing (e.g IIS or
ASP.NET), but not with Apache or Apache modules.
Could some one point me to the relevant documentation or code
frameworks/samples?

Thanks
Regards
Pedro Félix