httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Devin Ceartas <de...@nacredata.com>
Subject Re: Linking in libraries to Apache Module
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 03:59:41 GMT
So, for what it's worth, it ends up that it will work with either the
direct linking as I was trying or with LoadFile

The problem had to do with my downloading SQLite and compiling - when
I deleted all those resulting files and installed the OpenBSD package
for SQLite, it worked fine. So there must be some platform-specific
compile tweaks needed for that library.

-- devin