httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Devin Ceartas <de...@nacredata.com>
Subject Re: Linking in libraries to Apache Module
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 01:40:26 GMT
I don't know enough to understand the output yet, but to me it seems
to indicate that the library is not missing:

# ldd /usr/lib/apache/modules/mod_hello2.so
/usr/lib/apache/modules/mod_hello2.so:
         Start    End      Type Open Ref GrpRef Name
         09384000 29388000 dlib 1    0   0      /usr/lib/apache/
modules/mod_hello2.so
         09fe8000 29ff5000 rlib 0    1   0      /usr/local/lib/
libsqlite3.so.8.6
         05d02000 25d0b000 rlib 0    1   0      /usr/lib/libpthread.so.
11.1

Thanks!
-devin