httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From partysoft <partys...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bandwith limit/per user from mysql
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 23:55:06 GMT

Did anyone tried mod_bw or mod_cband , or maybe other mods like these?
i still don't know how the hell those could solve my problem , at least
partialy..
none of those connect with a SQL db..
they make the decisions upon a conf file  , for the whole vhost..

i can identify the users from the URL by the way, i'm putting thier ID and a
hash so they can't modify the link , i forgot to specify that