httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From partysoft <partys...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bandwith limit/per user from mysql
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 23:43:11 GMT

No, not every bit, but to limit somehow , per user how much he can use for
download

it's a simple mp3 service, not something fancy

so i can even count per 1MB or so, or even a larger scale..

right now i'm counting every download, (with resume support and multiple
connections)
but if the user somehow cancels the download and starts again i'm reducing
from his bandwidth..

i was thinking of using some bw mod, and using for each user a .htaccess
file with it's own conf...if that's possible,

what would be very very helpfull if i could somehow query my MySQL db, and
check his remaining traffic, and update every say..10Mb or so... that would
be great...
so far..i don't know of an existence of such a module