httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "skrishnamur1@bloomberg.com" <skrishnam...@bloomberg.com>
Subject RE: Apache 2.2 coredumping on Solaris with Subversion 1.6
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 20:09:37 GMT
Per my knowledge this is the apr source tar ball that was used. How do I find the 'installed'
apr and use that instead? Posted here because I didn't get any response on the users list
and this seemed to be a modules issue.
Do let me know and Ill continue the posting there. thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicholas.Kew@Sun.COM [mailto:Nicholas.Kew@Sun.COM] On Behalf Of Nick Kew
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 3:06 PM
To: modules-dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache 2.2 coredumping on Solaris with Subversion 1.6

skrishnamur1@bloomberg.com wrote:

You're on the wrong list: this belongs on users@
(I know you posted there, but your mailer sent a bunch of
pseudo-HTML crap that made it too annoying to read).

> I built it with the below two flags that should point it to the same apr and apr-util
that were used for the
> Apache installation I am using:
>
> --with-apr=/bb/web/apache_2.2.0/src/httpd-2.2.0/srclib/apr --with-apr-util=/bb/web/apache_2.2.0/src/httpd-2.2.0/srclib/apr-util

That's the source.  And it's old source!  Do you know that httpd
was compiled with that same source (by default it isn't unless
it can't find an installed APR on your system).

Better to use the installed APR and up-to-date httpd.

>> Current function is access_checker
>>  548     authz_svn_config_rec *conf =
>> ap_get_module_config(r->per_dir_config,

Definitely binary-incompatible builds, though not necessarily
anything to do with APR versions.

--
Nick Kew