httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Jaysingh Samuel <jayasingh.sam...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Minification of js files.
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 11:15:51 GMT

Hi,
Thanks for your input.
Yes we could use this, but could you tell me how this can be used in the apache for minifying
the javascript. Should we have to include in any module like filter module.
Please guide me on this.
Thanks, Jaysingh
> Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 11:48:13 +0100
> Subject: Re: Minification of js files.
> From: jerome.renard@gmail.com
> To: modules-dev@httpd.apache.org
>
> Hi Jaysingh
>
> On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 11:42 AM, Jaysingh Samuel
> <jayasingh.samuel@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> > We are fetching lots of javascript source files through apache server, we use the
mod_deflate there by gzip and sent across browser. So is there any apache modules which i
could use to further reduce the content size of the javascript file. If i could sweep out
the empty lines in the source file will be great.

http://windows.microsoft.com/shop