httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache 2.2 coredumping on Solaris with Subversion 1.6
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 20:05:35 GMT
skrishnamur1@bloomberg.com wrote:

You're on the wrong list: this belongs on users@
(I know you posted there, but your mailer sent a bunch of
pseudo-HTML crap that made it too annoying to read).

> I built it with the below two flags that should point it to the same apr and apr-util
that were used for the
> Apache installation I am using:
>
> --with-apr=/bb/web/apache_2.2.0/src/httpd-2.2.0/srclib/apr --with-apr-util=/bb/web/apache_2.2.0/src/httpd-2.2.0/srclib/apr-util

That's the source.  And it's old source!  Do you know that httpd
was compiled with that same source (by default it isn't unless
it can't find an installed APR on your system).

Better to use the installed APR and up-to-date httpd.

>> Current function is access_checker
>>  548     authz_svn_config_rec *conf =
>> ap_get_module_config(r->per_dir_config,

Definitely binary-incompatible builds, though not necessarily
anything to do with APR versions.

--
Nick Kew