httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Gröver <gro...@sitepark.com>
Subject Re: Preventing the use of chunked TF encoding while content-filtering
Date Sun, 15 Nov 2009 22:15:39 GMT

Hello Anthony,

> I had a mod_buffer module written for me by Konstantin Chuguev
> (konstantin@chuguev.com) which collects chunks and buffers them for
> transfer in one shot. You should contact him and see whether he'll
> give/license it to you.

Thank you for your answer.

Does this mean that collecting the chunks and transfering them in one
shot will solve my problem?

Do you know for sure that by this I will be able to circumvent the use
of chunked transfer encoding?

I will program it myself, but I wanted to be sure that this will help
before I start implementing it.

Bye

--
Christoph Gröver, grover@sitepark.com
Sitepark GmbH, Gesellschaft für Informationsmanagement, AG Münster, HRB