httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From <oh...@cox.net>
Subject May have found the culprit was Re: ap_sub_req_lookup_uri(r->uri, r, NULL)->content_type always returns 'text/plain'?
Date Sun, 15 Nov 2009 20:20:49 GMT
Hi,

With further testing, I think that I've identified that mod_limitipconn is not able to get
the Content-Type/content_type when the URL is being proxied to a WebLogic server via a plugin/module
that comes with WebLogic (the "WebLogic Plugin for Apache").

[NOTE: mod_limitipconn still DOES get the correct content_type for other URLs that are NOT
being proxied by the WebLogic Plugin.]

I've tried changing the LoadModule order, so that mod_limitipconn is both before and after
the WebLogic plugin/module in httpd.conf, and the order doesn't seem to matter.

I guess that this might take this thread slightly off-topic, except that I still don't understand
why mod_limitipconn can't get the content_type, especially since the LoadModule order doesn't
seem to affect things :(...

Jim