httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Houser, Rick" <Houser.R...@aoins.com>
Subject RE: Repetitive warnings on ErrorLogs.
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 17:48:22 GMT
This is a known issue in IBM's 2.0.47 port of Apache (IHS), which was
fixed in a later upstream version (possibly by the 2.2.8 port, but I
really can't say for sure).  It would take a lot of digging for me to
locate the specific version, so I'm going to pass on that one.  At least
in my case, this message was completely harmless and could be ignored.

What version of Apache are you running?  Does this message appear in the
latest stable release?

Thanks,

Rick Houser
Auto-Owners Insurance