httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Jaysingh Samuel <jayasingh.sam...@hotmail.com>
Subject Repetitive warnings on ErrorLogs.
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2009 06:41:10 GMT

Hi,
We are getting the following warning's on the error Logs. The warning are shown at graceful
restart of apache server.

[warn] long lost child came home! (pid 31188)

We are doing graceful restart of apache server every 30 minutes and we get these warning repetitively,
i have tested with the apache "restart" and that's not showing warning.
Is this a fatal error?. More light on this regarding the cause and solution to stop this will
be very helpful.

Thanks in advance,Jaysingh Samuel.

News, sports, entertainment and fine living…learn the ropes on MSN India
http://in.msn.com