httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From ricardo13 <ricardoogra...@gmail.com>
Subject Doesn't process request - pre_connection hook
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 19:16:00 GMT

Hi,

I did a module (mod_helloWorld.c) and I'm using pre_connection hook.
My problem's ...... How do I play out a connection in pre_connection hook??

For example, my module run the follow code:

static int pre_connection(conn_rec *c, void csd) {

     if (IP = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx)  process request
     else if (IP = yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy)  play out request

     return 0;
}

I tried to assign NULL for csd and c, but don't work.
Just it !!

Ricardo