httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dynamicly insert 'require' into request
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 13:35:49 GMT

On 21 Jul 2009, at 13:44, Ben Davies wrote:

> I've just found something that does pretty much what I want but with
> mod_perl. For an example, see 13.5 in the following chapter
> (warning: link
> is a PDF)

mod_perl just exposes the API to Perl programmers.  Translate their
example
to C and it'll work without mod_perl.  You want C, my book takes you
through
developing a custom authentication/authorization handler.

If I understood your original question ("... conditional
authentication ... if
public access is granted"??)  I could perhaps say something more
specific.

--
Nick Kew