httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Jaysingh Samuel <jayasingh.sam...@hotmail.com>
Subject Memory leaks on adding module directives on virtual host.
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 06:48:47 GMT

Hi all,
Please help me out in this.
I have Name based virtual host and i place lots of directives from which my modules takes
input. Because of adding these directives i face memory leak.. The httpd memory size gets
increased on every graceful restart..
My virtual host looks like this.
<VirtualHost *:80>    ServerName click.xyz.com    ServerAlias t1.xyz.com
 xyzApache                         abc apachedefCookieName         def apachezxyCookieName
        zxy
</VirtualHost>

Please let me know why the graceful restarts is not cleaning up memory on the virtual hosts
and ways to prevent memory leaks.
Thanks, Jaysingh Samuel

Missed any of the IPL matches ? Catch a recap of all the action on MSN Videos
http://msnvideos.in/iplt20/msnvideoplayer.aspx