httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From "Anthony J. Biacco" <abia...@formatdynamics.com>
Subject RE: mod_deflate feature needed
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 16:42:04 GMT
I can get the compressed content, that's not a problem. My thing is, I'm
trying to cache said response at my CDN. The CDN requires a
content-length header (among other things) to do this. And with the
chunked encoding I'm not getting one (fyi, I'm not doing chunked from
tomcat, I'm actually sending the content-length).

-Tony
Manager, IT Operations
Format Dynamics, Inc.
303-573-1800x27