httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From ricardo13 <ricardoogra...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems in my module
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:23:44 GMT

Hi,

My idea's create queues for prioritize requests, so I would want handle
requests (perfectly as worker.c, but not handle sockets).
File worker.c adds and removes sockets in a queue. I want to create two
queues of request where there is 2 threads. One thread adds request,
according classification, and another threads "gets" a request and process
it.

This picture shows exactly my idea.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p24645448/imagem.jpg

I developed a module using post_read_request hook, but doesn't work because
each request, the module create 2 threads, 2 queues, et cetera. This is my
doubt.

Thank you
Ricardo