httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From ricardo13 <ricardoogra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I manipulate request_rec Object in worker.c
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 13:47:08 GMT

Hi,

In Brazil, there is a phrase. "A image explain more than many words".
My idea is develop the block SPTF.

/* EDIT */
http://www.nabble.com/file/p24626078/idea.jpg idea.jpg

http://www.nabble.com/file/p24626078/idea.jpg

What's the best way ? Create a module ?? What hook ??

Thank you an sorry about misquote
Ricardo