httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From ricardo13 <>
Subject Re: How do I manipulate request_rec Object in worker.c
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 13:14:19 GMT

I don't use mail client. Dontlike.

My question was:

What's the best hook for manipulate a set of requests ??

I've understood that hooks like as (post_read_request, create_request, ...)
manipulates ONLY ONE request.
Now, I would like to manipulate sockets as worker.c, but manipulate requests
object before the content generator.

My idea's create a module that manages two arrays of requests. It adds and
removes requests in array.

Thank You