httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Carleton <scarle...@miltonstreet.com>
Subject do I need a custom proxy?
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 12:45:03 GMT
I do develop Apache Modules which is why I thought to ask this question
here...

I run a micro ISV out of my home and I only have one external IP address.  I
need to have some services on Apache and others on IIS.  How would I pull
this off since I only have one external IP address?  My thought is create a
custom mod_proxy that will redirect some URL's from the public facing Apache
to the internal IIS.  Is this the correct approach or is there an approach
that does not require actual development?

Sam