httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Александр Макаренко <liberi...@ymail.com>
Subject Envitonment variables inside mod_alias: is it real?
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 20:56:00 GMT
    Hi, guys! I got such trouble and need some help or advice: using mod_alias directives AliasMatch
or Alias... I thought about inserting environment variables like HTTP_HOST inside of these
directives. I tried luck with %{some_var} or ${some_var} (like in mod_reqwrite: variable or
mapping, respectively), but got no results. So... my questions: is this real to use env's
in mod_alias directives for now? And are there reasons for rejecting env's in this module?
    Second question, in other words, means: "I'm thinking of patch for mod_alias.c"...

    Thanks all!

Sincerely, Alexander Makarenko
Current portfolio
Cell: +7 (918) 516 70 89