httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Jaysingh Samuel <>
Subject Condition log transfer for Name based Virtual host.
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 08:48:59 GMT

Hi all,

I have a name Based virtual host setup in which i have 2 serverAlias and i would to process
the logs for serverName and not for the other serverAlias. Is there any way to do this in

For instance.
NameVirtualHost *:13000

<VirtualHost *:13000>

###Here i need to process logs for host and should not process for other Alias.

        ErrorLog logs/

        TransferLog logs/

Please provide me with your suggestion.

Thanks in Advance,
Jaysingh Samuel.

Live Search extreme As India feels the heat of poll season, get all the info you need on the
MSN News Aggregator