httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Carleton <scarle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error in the auth code? (I think I found the key piece of info)
Date Sat, 02 May 2009 19:27:17 GMT
Ok,  I think in my last email I covered up the actual problem by adding a
CRLF.  In the apache log file I am getting this:

Invalid URI in request <s:Envelope xmlns:s="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><s:Body xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"><getNode
xmlns="urn:mmpp:catalogmgr"><nodeId xmlns=""/><ignoreActiveFlag
xmlns="">true</ignoreActiveFlag><userId
xmlns="">Sam</userId></getNode></s:Body></s:Envelope>POST
/axis2/services/CatalogMgr HTTP/1.1

If you look at the very end, there is the beginning of the second request:
POST /axis2/services/CatalogMgr HTTP/1.1

How can these two requests get run together like this?  Is some buffer in my
Apache module not getting cleared correctly or is the client doing this?
Remember the client is simply WCF C#.

Sam