httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sam Carleton <scarle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error in the auth code?
Date Sat, 02 May 2009 19:13:15 GMT
Joe,

Thank you for the quick reply.  I added some logging to my
ap_hook_access_checker because I know that is called VERY early in the
process.  When I have a breakpoint on that code, the first time it hits, I
remove the break point and let Apache run free.  The C#.Net code (WCF) looks
like it hangs for about 3 to 6 seconds and than it takes off and runs
correctly.  When I check the log, the new log entry is there many a times,
as it should.

When I remove the breakpoint, the new log entry in my ap_hook_access_checker
only logs info one time, but TCPMon has two request/responces:

------- Begin Requests -------
POST /axis2/services/CatalogMgr HTTP/1.1
Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8
VsDebuggerCausalityData:
uIDPowW9sDridQlJho6+2Szzk0cAAAAAusYZdc1RxUy3/sYItJEwLhXxmhT+gxBNoyrmmgxvUc4ACQAA
SOAPAction: "urn:mmpp:catalogmgr/getNode"
Host: 127.0.0.1:8041
Content-Length: 337
Expect: 100-continue
Connection: Keep-Alive

<s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><s:Body
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"><getNode
xmlns="urn:mmpp:catalogmgr"><nodeId xmlns=""/><ignoreActiveFlag
xmlns="">true</ignoreActiveFlag><userId
xmlns="">Sam</userId></getNode></s:Body></s:Envelope>
POST /axis2/services/CatalogMgr HTTP/1.1
Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8
VsDebuggerCausalityData:
uIDPowW9sDridQlJho6+2Szzk0cAAAAAusYZdc1RxUy3/sYItJEwLhXxmhT+gxBNoyrmmgxvUc4ACQAA
SOAPAction: "urn:mmpp:catalogmgr/getNode"
Authorization: Basic UFZG1pbi1TY06a25bm0ZQ==
Host: localhost:8041
Content-Length: 337
Expect: 100-continue

<s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><s:Body
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"><getNode
xmlns="urn:mmpp:catalogmgr"><nodeId xmlns=""/><ignoreActiveFlag
xmlns="">true</ignoreActiveFlag><userId
xmlns="">Sam</userId></getNode></s:Body></s:Envelope>
------- End Requests -------

------- Begin Response -------
HTTP/1.1 401 Authorization Required
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 18:59:28 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.11 (Win32) Axis2C/1.6.0 PHP/5.2.5
WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm="Photo Parata Authentication"
Content-Length: 401
Keep-Alive: timeout=5, max=100
Connection: Keep-Alive
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>401 Authorization Required</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Authorization Required</h1>
<p>This server could not verify that you
are authorized to access the document
requested.  Either you supplied the wrong
credentials (e.g., bad password), or your
browser doesn't understand how to supply
the credentials required.</p>
</body></html>
HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 18:59:28 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.11 (Win32) Axis2C/1.6.0 PHP/5.2.5
Content-Length: 226
Connection: close
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>400 Bad Request</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Bad Request</h1>
<p>Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.<br />
</p>
</body></html>
------- End Response -------

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message