httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sam Carleton <scarle...@miltonstreet.com>
Subject error in the auth code?
Date Sat, 02 May 2009 17:57:55 GMT
Ok, my code is quickly getting out of hand.  I have a C#.Net WCF app calling
a Axis2/C module running on Apache that has custom authentication module.

When I set a breakpoint on the my ap_hook_access_checker function to check
the path, like a 2 second pause, than remove the breakpoint, the call to the
Axis2/C code is just fine.  When there is no pause I get an error 400.

I looked at things with TCPMon, there is a noticable difference.  It looks
to me like TCPMon keeps all the like connections in one "group".  With the
breakpoint in place, TCPMon captures two groups:

1: the first request that errors out with 401 because there is no
authorization
2: a dozen or more calls with authorization

When there is no breakpoint, there is only one grouping with what looks like
two calls/responces, a 401 and then the deadly 400.

I get the 400 when I remove the breakpoint from the my
ap_hook_access_checker and place a breakpoint in my modified version of
mod_authn_file.cpp, check_password function.

I am going to do some digging, I am just hoping that someone might beat me
to the punch :)

Sam

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message