httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Jérôme Renard>
Subject Re: mod_dbd : connection aquisition issue
Date Sun, 17 May 2009 16:25:41 GMT
Hi Tom,

Tom Donovan a écrit :
> When your DBDriver and DBDParams directives are inside a <VirtualHost>
> block, they apply only to that virtual host.   You might try moving
> these directives to be outside all your <VirtualHost> blocks.  The
> database should then be available to all your virtual hosts.

Thanks for the tip :)

I see an issue with this though, here is a simple use case :

- I want to use both "VirtualHosted" and non "VirtualHosted" sites on my server.
   For example I want to run :

   - -+
                       |----> points to
   - -+

I could get two different DBD configurations for and and
everything should work fine. But whenever when I hit I will
get a DBD error like shown in my original email in the error_log.

Do you think that applying DBD* directives in a <Directory> context would fix the problem

> -tom-
> p.s. You might want to take a look at mod_vhost_dbd at
> which is a similar module to yours.

Thanks for the info I will have a look at it.

Best Regards.

Jérôme :)

View raw message