httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Lewis <...@joe-lewis.com>
Subject Re: error in the auth code? (I think I found the key piece of info)
Date Sat, 02 May 2009 19:37:28 GMT
Sam Carleton wrote:
> Ok,  I think in my last email I covered up the actual problem by adding a
> CRLF.  In the apache log file I am getting this:
>
> Invalid URI in request <s:Envelope xmlns:s="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><s:Body xmlns:xsi="
> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="
> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"><getNode
> xmlns="urn:mmpp:catalogmgr"><nodeId xmlns=""/><ignoreActiveFlag
> xmlns="">true</ignoreActiveFlag><userId
> xmlns="">Sam</userId></getNode></s:Body></s:Envelope>POST
> /axis2/services/CatalogMgr HTTP/1.1
>
> If you look at the very end, there is the beginning of the second request:
> POST /axis2/services/CatalogMgr HTTP/1.1
>
> How can these two requests get run together like this?  Is some buffer in my
> Apache module not getting cleared correctly or is the client doing this?
> Remember the client is simply WCF C#.
>
> Sam

One more note.  If you are doing some input filtering, you might be the
new request to the old filter data (tacking it onto the end of a
pre-existing variable you had defined on a previous request).  That
might explain it from a server-side.  The client side suggestions still
stand, though it could be both.

Joe