httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Lewis <...@joe-lewis.com>
Subject Re: error in the auth code? (I think I found the key piece of info)
Date Sat, 02 May 2009 19:35:04 GMT
Sam Carleton wrote:
> Ok,  I think in my last email I covered up the actual problem by adding a
> CRLF.  In the apache log file I am getting this:
>
> Invalid URI in request <s:Envelope xmlns:s="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><s:Body xmlns:xsi="
> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="
> http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"><getNode
> xmlns="urn:mmpp:catalogmgr"><nodeId xmlns=""/><ignoreActiveFlag
> xmlns="">true</ignoreActiveFlag><userId
> xmlns="">Sam</userId></getNode></s:Body></s:Envelope>POST
> /axis2/services/CatalogMgr HTTP/1.1
>
> If you look at the very end, there is the beginning of the second request:
> POST /axis2/services/CatalogMgr HTTP/1.1
>
> How can these two requests get run together like this?  Is some buffer in my
> Apache module not getting cleared correctly or is the client doing this?
> Remember the client is simply WCF C#.
>
> Sam

I expect that the client is doing this.  Since you are using C#, it will
try and make every request under the same connection.  With what you
have described, it is more than likely a problem with the client trying
to run things together.  I'd  try and force it to HTTP 1.0 (if you can)
on the client side.  That will force subsequent requests to the same
server to create new TCP connections, rather than reusing.  If that does
work, then it is definitely in the client trying to bleed stuff together
and not buffering properly.  (That is actually what I expect).

Joe